Final Fantasy 7 - Cloud's Buster Sword

dimecres, 24 de maig del 2017

The Fall of Minas Ithil and the Rising of Minas Morgul

In the trailer that I put at the beginning of this blog, Shadow of War, you saw Minas Ithil, and now I put a video that confirms that you can walk the streets of this city and participate in the siege.
Minas Ithil, or Tower of the Rising Moon, was a city of Gondor, built at its peak, but conquered by Sauron when he returned to Mordor. It became home to the Nazgul, the Specters of the Ring, who corrupted it and renamed it with the name of Minas Morgul, the Tower of Black Sorcery.

In this video, you can see how the virtual version of Minas Ithil was made, the video is dubbed in Spanish, but the video is in English.

2 comentaris:

  1. They have a great project between their hands, and I hope that they achieve it because as a fan of lord of the rings I'd like to see how it looks in a new generation playstation game.

    ResponElimina
    Respostes
    1. Yes, it is a great project, I hope they don't fail in the last moment. I am also a fan of Lord of the Rings and I will be sad if they disappoint us.

      Elimina